The gay power-couple (pictured with Cleve Jones) documented a frightening moment as they flew over Mongolia.
An American carrier pocketed the most.
A major traffic debacle is headed to the nation's third-busiest airport.
The future of flying may involve bicycle seats with no headrests or tray tables.
Spirit's new marketing campaign says bring on the mean tweets.
This Emirates flight attendant took action during the altercation at Sydney's airport.
A two-hour flight can feel like eternity, but how about 17 hours in a plane?
Forget business class, this guy gives Southwest Airlines a good name.
Cappuccinos and lie-flat beds on JetBlue? Yup.
- NYC Wine Bar Offering 'Big Straight Ice Cream'
- North Korea Luring Growing Number of Travelers
- Laverne Cox to Cut Ribbon at New Vegas Gay Club
- VIDEO: A Gay, Half-Naked Takeover of a Barcelona Waterpark
- The Most Homophobic Nation on Earth Chases Gay Travel Dollars
- PHOTOS: Ptown Bear Week Roars on Instagram