Dog Defecation Diverts LA to Philly Flight
By Neal Broverman
A sick dog prompted an emergency stop in Kansas City for a US Airways flight from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.
The service dog — official name: Truffles — pooped in the aisle not once, but twice. The cabin crew ran out of cleaning fluids and paper towels, and fliers became ill. Passengers were already grumpy since the flight was delayed two hours at LAX.
Once in Kansas City, crew members boarded the plane and cleaned up the mess before the plane departed for the East Coast.
A US Airways spokesman described the incident as a "rare and unfortunate situation." Flying with animals is never easy, but this sounds like a worst-case scenario. Read more here.
- Alan Turing's Personal Letters Reveal His Sexual Turmoil
- Gay Provincetown - City Guide, Hotels, Gay Beaches & Hot Spots
- Scream Along for One Last Ride With Billy Hough in Provincetown
- Toronto Club that Played Queer as Folk's Babylon Is Closing
- Nicholas's Gay Guide to Portland, Oregon
- Going gay in Colonial Williamsburg