Dog Defecation Diverts LA to Philly Flight
By Neal Broverman
A sick dog prompted an emergency stop in Kansas City for a US Airways flight from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.
The service dog — official name: Truffles — pooped in the aisle not once, but twice. The cabin crew ran out of cleaning fluids and paper towels, and fliers became ill. Passengers were already grumpy since the flight was delayed two hours at LAX.
Once in Kansas City, crew members boarded the plane and cleaned up the mess before the plane departed for the East Coast.
A US Airways spokesman described the incident as a "rare and unfortunate situation." Flying with animals is never easy, but this sounds like a worst-case scenario. Read more here.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- How to Find Every Naked Hotel in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Russian River
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration