VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
By Neal Broverman
Screenwriter/director Dustin Lance Black and boyfriend, diver Tom Daley, were flying from Shanghai to London on Monday when their plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Siberia, of all places.
The Virgin flight experienced a "technical difficulty" and began dumping fuel over Mongolia (pictured in the video, via Black's Instagram), before landing in Irkutsk, Russia. The couple was returning from the diving world championship in China, where Daley competed. Luckily, all 301 people on the flight were ok and made their way to the U.K. eventually.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- PHOTOS: Newest Gay Pool Party Hits Vegas
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of Looking Season 2
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- Five Reasons To Party in Vegas This Halloween