First Look at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum
By OUTTraveler Editors
Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum reopens April 13, after a 10-year makeover, and Condé Nast Traveler has a first look at the new museum’s 80 galleries.
As CLTraveler.com’s Mark Smith explains, “the scheme for the renovation takes it cues from The Night Watch, Rembrandt’s most famous painting, which has been in storage throughout the museum’s renovation. See the first look here.
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- Travel Companies With Perfect Scores on HRC's Equality List
- Gay Armada: A Sailing Trip Where Everyone Cruises
- Gay, First-Class Flight Attendant Spills Secrets on Celebs