First Look at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum
By OUTTraveler Editors
Amsterdam’s Rijksmuseum reopens April 13, after a 10-year makeover, and Condé Nast Traveler has a first look at the new museum’s 80 galleries.
As CLTraveler.com’s Mark Smith explains, “the scheme for the renovation takes it cues from The Night Watch, Rembrandt’s most famous painting, which has been in storage throughout the museum’s renovation. See the first look here.
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- The Best Kind of Hookup App for Travelers
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- 5 Things You Don't Know About Turks & Caicos
- Fall 2006 | Weekender: Santa Fe