The World's Gayest Monuments
By OUTTraveler Editors
Wizard of Oz Rainbow
Culver City, Calif.
A rainbow in honor of The Wizard of Oz. Someone over at the Sony Pictures Lot is a friend of Dorothy.
Mother Nature, you dirty girl. Like doodles from our high school notebook, she went and created a rock shaped like, well, a penis. A really big penis. (Photograph by Flickr user mikenan1)
Little Mermaid Statue
It’s not Ariel, but this topless beauty in the Copenhagen harbor honors homo Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale and had us cruising the crowd for our own Prince Eric. (Photograph by Flickr user celesteh)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“A tribute to gay men and women who have been subjected to persecution of their homosexuality.” We love the Dutch. (Photograph by Flickr user joethelion)
- PHOTOS: Southern Decadence Lets it All Hang Out in NOLA
- Bahamian Pride Canceled After Death Threats
- VIDEO: A Gay, Half-Naked Takeover of a Barcelona Waterpark
- PHOTOS: How NOLA's Biggest Gay Event Got So Decadent
- L.A.'s Most Infamous Bathhouse Reopens After Sudden Closure
- Honeymoon Two Ways: New Orleans