Out Traveler Award Winner: Sultriest Place on Earth
By OUTTraveler Editors
Sultriest place on Earth: RIO DE JANEIRO
Rio de Janeiro has had a sexy reputation for decades: maybe it's the weather, the beautiful bodies, or simply Brazil that helped Rio knock out sexy cities like New Orleans, Havana, and Miami to be named Sultriest Place on Earth by readers. Passion and flirtation feel pumped into the teeming streets and we wouldn't have it any other way. City celebrations like Carnivale and Rio Pride are known as two of the best, and least dressed, parties on the planet. With the Olympics coming to Rio in two and a half years, we have another excuse to hit the gym, get a spray tan, and try our luck in Brazil's most thrilling city.
Click here for the full list of Out Traveler Awards categories and nominees.
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- First-Ever Gay, Jewish History Trip Planned for Prague and Poland
- WATCH: The Little Nordics - Life In Miniature
- Sims Foster Explains the first Ice Fishing Derby in New York's Catskills
- American Express Express Your Selfie
- The Best Kind of Hookup App for Travelers