We nominated, you voted, and now we have a winner for the Where to Go Next/Breakout Destination Award.
Is Copenhagen heaven? With it's cozy streets, endless restaurants, and seriously happy people, it just might be.
This snug, sophisticated city comes packed with surprises — and very good food.
Travel recommendations for Copenhagen
The designer details his Copenhagen inspirations.
KIND OF BLUE
+45 2635 1056
The Michelin-starred chef opens his cookbook on Copenhagen.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- Castro District's Pink Saturday May Go Away
- PHOTOS: Key West's Ridiculous, Hilarious Running of the Bulls
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood