Drag Stars Invade the Mediterranean via Cruise
By Nicholas Cimarusti
The warm waters of the Mediterranean will be heating up next November when 20 stars from RuPaul's Drag Race board the first Drag Stars at Sea — Europe Allstars cruise.
Starting off at ALandCHUCK.travel's Pillage & Plunder rager in Venice, a bon voyage masquerade in true Venetian style, the Royal Caribbean's Splendour of the Seas then sets sail for Croatia, Turkey, and the Greek isles. Before the masquerade and cruise, ALandCHUCK.travel is offering guests three pre-cruise options: a two-day stay in Venice, a three-day stay in Venice or an eight-day "Taste of Italy" tour, from Rome to Florence.
In addition to plenty of on-board parties (duh), the cruise includes drag performances from the RuPaul Allstars and question and answer panels. Among those performing will be Alaska, Detox, and Sharon Needles.
Online reservation requests are available here. The cruise departs from Venice Nov. 8, 2014. The party doesn't start until you're on board. Find more info here.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Saadiyat, Abu Dhabi
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever