PHOTOS: The Fragile Beauty of Cuba
By OUTTraveler Editors
Now based in Toronto, photographer Kevin Slack has been visiting his favorite exile, Cuba, since 2000, documenting the country and especially the men, while building an extensive portfolio. With that country tilted on the edge of change, Slack continues to return, trying to uncover the restless and vital spirit of Cuba and its beautiful men. While he focuses mainly on Havana, Slack has traveled the island from Pinar del Rio to Holguin. Slack continues to try to find a way to live and work on the magical island. See his pictures on the following pages and read his take on modern Cuba.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar