PHOTOS: The Fragile Beauty of Cuba
By OUTTraveler Editors
Now based in Toronto, photographer Kevin Slack has been visiting his favorite exile, Cuba, since 2000, documenting the country and especially the men, while building an extensive portfolio. With that country tilted on the edge of change, Slack continues to return, trying to uncover the restless and vital spirit of Cuba and its beautiful men. While he focuses mainly on Havana, Slack has traveled the island from Pinar del Rio to Holguin. Slack continues to try to find a way to live and work on the magical island. See his pictures on the following pages and read his take on modern Cuba.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Miami
- Six Photos to Get You Excited for Sao Paulo Pride
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club