PHOTOS: Orange (County) is the New Black
By Daniel Reynolds
There's more to Orange County than just Republicans and Disneyland. (Although the amusement park, where Gay Days Anaheim occurs annually, is certainly a good reason to visit.) But occasionally, it's nice to take off the mouse ears and enjoy many of the refined cultural and culinary destinations that are just minutes away from the popular park. Whether it's coffee in Downtown Anaheim or sunset cocktails by the sea, here are some photo highlights of Anaheim, Laguna Beach, and Newport Harbor. And for more travel information on this region, visit the website of the Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau or ask direct questions through Twitter to @Anaheim_OC.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?