No place makes history look as good as gay Antwerp. With its long and rich past, the city of Antwerp is home to historical architectures, landscapes, and museums that have made this "diamond city" a traveler's must-see. And for those looking for a modern-day twist to old Europe, gay Antwerp offers the trendy shops, clubs, and bars for travelers of every taste. We know the best places to eat, sleep, drink, and experience the good living that have made Antwerp a place for relaxation and comfort.
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Fifth Atlantic City Casino Closes as Trump Taj Mahal Bites Dust
- What City is Doubling Down on Transgender Tourism?
- Gay Armada: A Sailing Trip Where Everyone Cruises
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- Vote for the Best Gayborhood in America