DFW Airport Gets Fancy AmEx Lounge
By OUTTraveler Editors
DFW's Terminal D saw the opening this month of a 9,000 square foot airport lounge that caters to American Express card users and features spa services, cocktails, and Texas-inspired food.
Use of the Centurion Lounge is free for American Express Platinum Card and Centurion members, while other AmEx card users can enter the lounge for a fee of $50. Inside, travelers can make use of personal computers, noise-buffering workspaces, Wi-Fi, upscale cocktails and wine, Southwestern cuisine from Dallas chef Dean Fearing (named by the James Beard Foundation as Best Chef: Southwest), and complimentary spa services from Exhale.
AmEx is amping up travel benefits for high-end cardmembers, including quicker check-ins and security screening (the Centurion card is more commonly known as the Black Card, an invitation-only card with very high limits). Click here for more info.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con