- North America
- Central & South America
- Australia/New Zealand
The actor shares his favorite destinations in his hometown
Plus, Flower Photography, a Zumba Cruise, and Horror in an Abandoned Zoo
Where to stay, eat & play in the South Florida Destination
Meeting (and joining) the folks in Fort Lauderdale for a mass wedding
Once a spring break hotspot, this Sunshine State institution is now a grown up destination.
Couples from around the world will say their vows on the sand.
Nope, not Vegas, New York, or San Francisco.
A first-of-its-kind study by the Fort Lauderdale tourism association looks at this underserved demographic.
Commissioners vote to urge state officials to take action against the state's ban on same-sex marriage.
Discover some of Fort Lauderdale's cultural gems.
Check out the major LGBT events coming up in Fort Lauderdale.
We asked some of the numerous LGBT business owners and professionals of Fort Lauderdale for tips on their city.
Thirsty after a day of fun in the sun? Check out some of the best watering holes in Fort Lauderdale.
Discover fine dining and restaurant hotspots in Fort Lauderdale.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Exclusive | Gay Cruises: Set Sail for Your Best Vacation Yet
- PHOTOS: Vegas's Hottest Gay Pool Party
- Perfect Day: Daniel Franzese’s Fort Lauderdale
- White Party Looks Good For 26