Fort Lauderdale: Where to Eat
By Rick Karlin
There is certainly no shortage of choices in Wilton Manors/Fort Lauderdale from classic American diner fare to exotic dishes from around the globe.
Rosie’s Bar and Grill
2449 Wilton Dr., Wilton Manors
Sooner or later everyone ends up at Rosie’s Bar and Grill, famous for its sassy servers, gorgeous patio, great food, and powerful cocktails.
Thasos Greek Taverna
3330 E. Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Thasos Greek Taverna is a very popular place with residents and visitors alike. It's probably thanks to the wonderful food and ample portions — or the handsome waiters.
2244 Wilton Dr., Fort Lauderdale
Humpy’s Pizza offers hand tossed New York style pizza in traditional and artisanal combinations. If you're not too keen on pizza, there's also a variety of appetizers, salads, flatbreads, sandwiches, pasta and yummy jumbo cupcakes. Humpy’s also serves wine and beer and has a small outdoor patio.
1818 E. Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale
Canyon consistently serves an innovative and surprising array of southwestern American artisanal cuisine with Asian, South American, and Central American undertones in a chic setting.
- Gay Antwerp - Fashion, History, Culture, City Guide & Itineraries
- Let Alan Cumming Tell You About Berlin Sex Clubs
- Gay Stockholm - City Guide, Travel Tips, Events & Hot Spots
- The Party's Over for Naked Gay Revelers in Vegas
- Which U.S. City Did Travel+Leisure Name the Best for Gay Travelers?
- Varanasi, India: The City of Lights