Only LGBT Resort in Maui Rebrands Itself
By Neal Broverman
As gay-friendly as Maui is, the Hawaiian island only has one resort exclusively for LGBT travelers: the Maui Sunseeker. The resort's new website reflects a hotel rebranding itself to eunsure gay visitors keep coming back.
Located in Kihei, on Maui's south shore, the gay-owned Sunseeker welcomes everyone to enjoy the warm sun and take in all that the scenic island has to offer. The new website provides an A to B location service, perfect for planning activities (snorkeling, booze cruises, waterfall tours, etc.). There's also plenty of information on the resort, Maui, wedding packages, and even a web cam.
Little Beach, Maui's clothing optional beach with an LGBT section, is only 10 minutes away and a Haleakala bike ride is always an early morning option; the quiet Mai Poina 'Oe La'u Beach is just across the street from the resort. The hotel itself has been in expansion mode for the last few years, upgrading rooms and building a pool.
Check out the new website here to plan your trip. Aloha!
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- How to Find Every Naked Hotel in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Russian River
- GREAT ESCAPE: Wisconsin's Door County, Four Hours North of Chicago
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration