- North America
- Central & South America
- Australia/New Zealand
The duo first planned on a commitment ceremony, but then upped their ante.
The Blue Moon Resort shut its doors on Wednesday.
What better way to celebrate Coming Out Day than to get hitched to the one you love?
The Monte Carlo Plaza is another sign that the Strip is getting more sophisticated.
Liberace's flash is honored at the one-of-a-kind museum.
No, they're not getting a residency at Caesars.
It should be a good party this Saturday night.
It wouldn't be Vegas without campy acts and half-naked dancers.
The former Sahara gets a modern makeover from the owner of the Abbey.
Sin City rolls out the red carpet for LGBT travelers, but the state's marriage equality ban presents problems.
The Strip gets a modern new addition, with the SLS Las Vegas.
Celine Dion is taking care of her ailing husband and indefinitely suspending her show business activity.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- Russian Pol Calls for Lifetime Ban on Tim Cook
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- WeHo's Go-Go Appreciation Day Grinds to a Halt