10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Hit Paydirt At Goldstrike Hot SpringsAnother local favorite off the beaten path,Goldstrike Hot Springs is only for the more experienced hikers looking for a real work.
Twenty-four miles outside of town and 6.5 miles total, this trail has some fixed ropes to help you along, but still requires plenty of skills.
The work will be worth it though: at the end you can take a small dip in some of the namesake springs. Like Lake Mead, they're diminishing rapidly, so get them while they're hot.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Six Photos to Get You Excited for Sao Paulo Pride
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?
- Sag Harbor's Remodelled Baron's Cove Is The Hamptons Resort You Want To Stay At
- Get on the Bus! New Service from NYC to Rehoboth