10 Hikes And Sights Outside Las Vegas
By Andrew Belonsky
Hit Paydirt At Goldstrike Hot SpringsAnother local favorite off the beaten path,Goldstrike Hot Springs is only for the more experienced hikers looking for a real work.
Twenty-four miles outside of town and 6.5 miles total, this trail has some fixed ropes to help you along, but still requires plenty of skills.
The work will be worth it though: at the end you can take a small dip in some of the namesake springs. Like Lake Mead, they're diminishing rapidly, so get them while they're hot.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave