PHOTOS: Vegas's Hottest Gay Pool Party
By Neal Broverman
Out Traveler was in Las Vegas this weekend to attend the opening of the world's largest gay nightclub, Krave Massive. The next day we made sure to visit Temptation Sundays at the Luxor Hotel and Casino. The pool party, launched in 2010, is less of a booze-crazed, cruise-y scene than a friendly, flirty enjoyable afternoon that includes tourists and locals. We highly recommend this and, if you can afford it, a cabana is definitely the way to go. See pics of the most recent Temptation Sundays below.
- PHOTOS: The Beautiful People of Coachella 2014
- Will Marriage Equality Turn Virginia Into a Gay Destination?
- Gay Toronto: City Guide, Restaurants, Festivals, and Shopping
- City Guide: Stockholm
- PHOTOS: Stadium Renderings for David Beckham's Miami Soccer Team
- NYC Landlord Bars Tenant From Opening Gay Bar