VIDEO: Watch Travis Wall Dance Around a Vegas Buffet
By Neal Broverman
Travis Wall, the Emmy-nominated dancer/choreographer from FOX's So You Think You Can Dance, brought his moves to the elaborate Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace.
The $17 million, 25,000 square feet buffet celebrates its one year anniversary this month; its been a success, earning accolades and over 1,000,000 guests a year. Caesars officials brought in Wall, and some of his friends, to choreograph a dance honoring their latest attraction.
“We had a blast working at the Bacchanal Buffet,” Wall said in a statement. “The space really lends itself to creativity — the different elements of wood, steel and glass all made for great backdrops and dance surfaces. When I was first approached to choreograph and perform a number in the middle of a Las Vegas buffet, I wasn’t sure what I would come up with, but I was completely inspired by the space, the design elements, and of course, the food. The hardest part was actually dancing around the abundance of food that all looked and smelled so delicious. But, it turns out it was pretty convenient too as we worked up an appetite.”
Watch the video below and click here for info on the Bacchanal Buffet.
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men? Iceland!
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight
- Gay Cruises - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever