Vegas Top 5: Best LGBT Events
By OUTTraveler Editors
REVOSundays @ Revolution Lounge at the Mirage is one of the hippest gay parties in Vegas. Start the Sunday night party off with a cocktail inside the darkly-lit Revolution Lounge bar (not far from the theater for LOVE, the Beatles Cirque show) before segueing to the full-on discotheque inside. Perfectly sized, the club is intimate, but not cramped. And the DJ was perfection — while we were there at least — playing Adele and Daft Punk remixes. The crowd is mostly male, but they are a friendly, sophisticated, and good-looking bunch. (3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd., more info).
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- E-Newsletter - Sign Up for News Updates & Alerts
- VIDEO: Drag Queen Takes on Ranting Conservatives in Seattle