Vegas Top 5: Best LGBT Events
By OUTTraveler Editors
REVOSundays @ Revolution Lounge at the Mirage is one of the hippest gay parties in Vegas. Start the Sunday night party off with a cocktail inside the darkly-lit Revolution Lounge bar (not far from the theater for LOVE, the Beatles Cirque show) before segueing to the full-on discotheque inside. Perfectly sized, the club is intimate, but not cramped. And the DJ was perfection — while we were there at least — playing Adele and Daft Punk remixes. The crowd is mostly male, but they are a friendly, sophisticated, and good-looking bunch. (3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd., more info).
- PHOTOS: The High Line, 15 Years After Two Gay Men Saved It
- Gay Flight Attendant Talks Celebrities, Culture Shock, Upgrades
- DC's Newest Rail Line Whisking Passengers to Virginia
- PHOTOS: Help Copenhagen Celebrate 25 Years of Equal Marriage
- PHOTOS: Tom Daley & competitors at the 19th FINA Diving World Cup in China