Vegas Top 5: Best LGBT Events
By OUTTraveler Editors
Gay Days Las Vegas 2014, the city's answer to Disney Gay Days Orlando, is on its way to becoming a legendary gay gathering. Happening this year in early September, Gay Days Las Vegas offers a week-long celebration of tours, pool parties, diversity brunches and dinners, and a travel/retail expo (this is an addition to the city's Pride event, which happens in the middle of Gay Days). Many events take place at Luxor, Gay Days' host hotel, but there are parties at other hot spots, including the Hard Rock and Tropicana. Click here for more info.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of Looking Season 2
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?