New Gay Pool Party Launching in Vegas
By OUTTraveler Editors
Following a $200 million renovation, the updated Tropicana Resort and Casino, now called The New Tropicana Las Vegas, is launching an LGBT pool party in just a few months.
Called Xposed!, the weekly Saturday party will feature a pool area with waterfalls, palm trees, daybeds, cabanas, DJs, go-go dancers, celeb performers, two Olympic-sized sand volleyball courts, two heated pools, and lots of half-naked people ready to mingle.
"We are a strong advocate for the LGBTQ community," Fred Harmon, chief marketing officer for The New Tropicana Las Vegas, said in a statement. "From attending all major-city Gay PRIDE celebrations nationwide to hosting Sin City Shootout, the lartest LGBT sporting event in the world, and the 2013 launch of TropLV GLAM, we support the community wherever we can. Xposed! is the next phase in our property's LGBTQ initiatives and we look forward to providing the ultimate Las Vegas day club for LGBTQ travelers." Find out more about Xposed! here.
The Luxor already hosts a popular Sunday pool party, so now your Vegas weekends will be entirely booked.
- Photo of the Week: Dublin Equality Mural
- Miami Beach Kicks Off Pride Season With Over 130,000 Partygoers
- PHOTOS: Key West's Island House Stays Alive
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel
- Prepare for a Very Gay Day at British Summer Time Hyde Park
- Gay Rio: Festivals, Beaches, Eateries, Pride, and Nightlife