PHOTOS: Vegas' New Landmark Ferris Wheel All Lit Up
By Neal Broverman
The Las Vegas High Roller's 2,000 LED lights were recently lit, a sign that the Linq development is close to fully opening.
The soon-to-open High Roller is the tallest observation wheel in the world and the centerpiece of Linq, the pedestrian-friendly shopping district just built off the Vegas Strip — the project's giant wheel will now be lit nightly, with alternating colors and designs. The $550 million Linq project was built by Caesars Entertainment and features restaurants and shops like Yard House, Bella Scarpa, and Goorin Brothers hats, some of which are now open. The project's grand opening is just a few weeks away; see more images below. And read more about Linq here.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign