PHOTOS: Vegas' New Landmark Ferris Wheel All Lit Up
By Neal Broverman
The Las Vegas High Roller's 2,000 LED lights were recently lit, a sign that the Linq development is close to fully opening.
The soon-to-open High Roller is the tallest observation wheel in the world and the centerpiece of Linq, the pedestrian-friendly shopping district just built off the Vegas Strip — the project's giant wheel will now be lit nightly, with alternating colors and designs. The $550 million Linq project was built by Caesars Entertainment and features restaurants and shops like Yard House, Bella Scarpa, and Goorin Brothers hats, some of which are now open. The project's grand opening is just a few weeks away; see more images below. And read more about Linq here.
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- Toronto Club that Played Queer as Folk's Babylon Is Closing
- PHOTOS: SoCo Queens Take Over Micky's for The Drag Pageant