WATCH: Celine Dion, A Bored Guy, and the Vegas Airport
By Neal Broverman
Traveler Richard Dunn was recently stuck at the Vegas airport when his flight was canceled, and the next wasn't scheduled for 14 hours later. Instead of taking himself to the Strip, Dunn filmed himself lip-synching Celine Dion's "All By Myself" (doubly appropriate) while posing by his lonesome among the terminal (he got some assistance from an airport employee). We may have a new Scorsese here; watch below.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- OutTraveler's 200 of the Greatest Gay Bars in the World
- Perfect Day: Daniel Franzese’s Fort Lauderdale
- Breaking: European Court Rules Italy's Same-Sex Marriage Ban a Human Rights Violation