London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes
By OUTTraveler Editors
A two-day LGBT travel expo in London will feature a wintertime pool party, bathing suit fashion show, and a makeshift campsite with tents and activities.
Called the Gay Star Beach Party and LGBTI Travel Show, the event takes place January 18 and 19 at Heaven, the legendary London gay super-club. Other than the indoor beach party, which features frolicking models, highlights include an eight-foot tall glittery red stiletto courtesy of the travel bureau of Key West, Fla., and a skimpy fashion show from Prowler, the "gay sex superstore". Also keep an eye out for an indoor camping excursion from Outdoor Lads, a gay adventure company.
Representatives from the Vienna Tourist Board, Israel's tourism board, and the International Lesbian and Gay Tourism Association are just some of the groups expected to attend. The event is free; click here for more info.
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Exclusive | Key West: Where to Stay Part Four
- Get on the Bus! New Service from NYC to Rehoboth
- Boston’s Finest: Gay Couple Is First to Graduate Police Academy Together
- This Just Out: a Supreme-Sized Marriage Equality and Pride Edition
- Gay Couple Recovering from Broken Bones After Attack at Seattle Pride