London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes
By OUTTraveler Editors
A two-day LGBT travel expo in London will feature a wintertime pool party, bathing suit fashion show, and a makeshift campsite with tents and activities.
Called the Gay Star Beach Party and LGBTI Travel Show, the event takes place January 18 and 19 at Heaven, the legendary London gay super-club. Other than the indoor beach party, which features frolicking models, highlights include an eight-foot tall glittery red stiletto courtesy of the travel bureau of Key West, Fla., and a skimpy fashion show from Prowler, the "gay sex superstore". Also keep an eye out for an indoor camping excursion from Outdoor Lads, a gay adventure company.
Representatives from the Vienna Tourist Board, Israel's tourism board, and the International Lesbian and Gay Tourism Association are just some of the groups expected to attend. The event is free; click here for more info.
- See How Gays Travel Over the Holidays In One Nifty Infographic
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- The 13 Hottest Photos From Gay Days Anaheim at Disneyland
- The Most Useless and Inappropriate Items in the SkyMall Catalog