Ever Been to a Gay Nightswim On Top of a Hollywood Hotel?
By Neal Broverman
Drai's nightclub on top of the W Hollywood hotel is known as a bastion of straight nightlife. But on Thursday night, the club's luxe pool hosts a nightswim geared for the LGBT crowd.
Billed on its Facebook page as a "gay nightlife event for Hollywood's glitterati and well-groomed scenesters," #Nightswim doesn't require bathing suits, but better bring one just in case. DJ Josh Peace will be spinning tunes and an RSVP is required.
The W is at the famous intersection of Hollywood and Vine, a once glam, then grungy, now almost-glam, part of L.A. The hotel has several restaurants, bars, and clubs inside and sits atop a subway stop on Los Angeles's Red Line. Click here for more info on the W Hollywood.
- Where Do LGBTs Live? 50 Cities Ranked
- Cherry Grove Blaze Destroys Two Landmarks
- PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
- This Spring, Divas and DJs Descend Upon Vegas
- Scandinavia's Second Cities: Gothenburg
- Inside the Carnal Queen of the Night Performance Playground at the Diamond Horseshoe