Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood?
By OUTTraveler Editors
West Hollywood, hoping to attract tourists to the LGBT-friendly city where 40 percent of the population identifies as gay or lesbian and marriage equality is legal, is offering a wedding ceremony, round-trip airfare, and a fabulous honeymoon to a deserving same-sex couple.
Queer couples can submit a photo of themselves with a short essay describing their love story to facebook.com/passportmag; the contest ends on Friday, December 13. The winning couple will win a wedding ceremony, round-trip airfare through Delta, a three-night stay at the Sunset Marquis hotel, a spa day for two at Ole Henriksen spa, and a limited-edition David Hockney print of WeHo. Even if you've already been married, you can still win and opt out of the wedding ceremony.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Castro District's Pink Saturday May Go Away
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- Gay Provincetown - City Guide, Hotels, Gay Beaches & Hot Spots
- Gay Travel Advice - Tips, Travel Alerts & Expert Insight