Wanna Go to the SAG Awards in L.A.?
By OUTTraveler Editors
The Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board has a new contest where winners can escape the winter chill, spend a weekend in L.A., attend the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and check-out a VIP Studio Tour at Warner Bros.
Contestants have until December 28 to go to DiscoverLosAngeles.com/sagawards and enter. Winners will get a flight or train ride to L.A., three nights at the Hotel Angeleno in Brentwood (pictured), VIP Bleacher Seats on the SAG Awards Red Carpet on January 18, and a VIP tour of the beautiful Warner Bros. studio in Burbank.
The SAG Awards will air live on TNT and TBS. Nominees, most of whom are expected to attend, include Tom Hanks, Michael Douglas, Cate Blanchett, Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, and Claire Danes.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- VIDEO: While Many Dream of Visiting Jamaica, Gays Want to Leave
- PHOTOS: First Look at Lisa Vanderpump's Pump Lounge in West Hollywood
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss