PHOTOS: Downtown LA's Newest Hotel is Very Blade Runner
By OUTTraveler Editors
Marriott officially opened its latest Courtyard and Resident Inn this week, steps away from the Staples Center in L.A.'s resurgent downtown area.
The 23-story property contains both the moderately-priced Courtyard and the extended-stay Resident Inn. It's located across Olympic Boulevard from LA Live, the popular retail/sporting complex that opened last decade. The hotel contains nearly 400 rooms, conference rooms, and a beautiful pool with cabanas and views of downtown's skyscrapers. The grand lobby hosts two restaurants and a small plaza and jumbotron screen adorn the exterior. Rates run about $199 a night. See more pics below.
The hotel is within walking distance to the latest Ace Hotel and a forthcoming Big Gay Ice Cream store.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- PHOTOS: Key West's Ridiculous, Hilarious Running of the Bulls
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood
- The Ultimate Queer as Folk Convention Comes to Cologne