By Andrew Belonsky
We covered a lot of ground during our week of Miami coverage here at Out Traveler, but we couldn't share everything we found.
Before we high-tale it to our next destination, here's one final artifact from Miami: a 1939 blueprint of the Collins Park Hotel. We found it in the Wolfsonian Museum's collection that we shared in our vintage postcard slideshow, and desperately wanted to include it, but it simply didn't fit the overall theme.
So, here it is, in all its azure glory, a final artifact from Miami. Well, final for now - we'll be back in town real soon.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- PHOTOS: Marriage Joy at First Ever Northern Virginia Pride
- WATCH: Texas Airline Crowd Tackles Antigay Attacker
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel