By Andrew Belonsky
We covered a lot of ground during our week of Miami coverage here at Out Traveler, but we couldn't share everything we found.
Before we high-tale it to our next destination, here's one final artifact from Miami: a 1939 blueprint of the Collins Park Hotel. We found it in the Wolfsonian Museum's collection that we shared in our vintage postcard slideshow, and desperately wanted to include it, but it simply didn't fit the overall theme.
So, here it is, in all its azure glory, a final artifact from Miami. Well, final for now - we'll be back in town real soon.
- 15 Pride Celebrations You Can't Miss
- EXCLUSIVE | Surprising and Gay-friendly Merida Part 1
- Exclusive | Top 10 Straight Cruise Lines for LGBTs
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Miami
- The Party's Over for Naked Gay Revelers in Vegas