By Andrew Belonsky
We covered a lot of ground during our week of Miami coverage here at Out Traveler, but we couldn't share everything we found.
Before we high-tale it to our next destination, here's one final artifact from Miami: a 1939 blueprint of the Collins Park Hotel. We found it in the Wolfsonian Museum's collection that we shared in our vintage postcard slideshow, and desperately wanted to include it, but it simply didn't fit the overall theme.
So, here it is, in all its azure glory, a final artifact from Miami. Well, final for now - we'll be back in town real soon.
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Midnight in Paris: Hotel Jules et Jim gets it just right
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Gay Provincetown - City Guide, Hotels, Gay Beaches & Hot Spots
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club