Gay Club Therapy Miami Celebrates Grand Opening
By Daniel Reynolds
Therapy Miami celebrated its grand opening last weekend.
The new gay club welcomed a packed crowd of patrons, who enjoyed a two-hour open bar each night and performances by porn stars Ryan Rose and Trenton Ducati as well as male dancers. DJs LaTrice Perry and Jalil Z provided music for after-hours entertainment.
"What an amazing 2 days of visual and musical therapy!," Therapy Miami posted on its Facebook page. "We want to thank everyone again for an incredible Grand Opening weekend; the dancers, the staff, the after hours djs, the incredible guys from Falcon & Raging Stallion Studios, the press, and most importantly YOU, our customers. What a sexy and fun weekend. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. We will see you next Friday & Saturday Miami! Let's do it again!"
Therapy Miami is under the management of Michael Brown, the former owner of Cupid's Cabaret, who repurposed a downtown Miami venue that had opened as a techno club earlier this year, reports Miami NewTimes. It is located next to Club Space, another popular dance locale.
Therapy Miami is located at 60 N.E. 11 St. in Miami. See a live feed from the gay club below.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- Fire Island's Cherry Grove Comm. House and Theater Added to Nat'l Register
- PHOTOS: 14 Events You Can't Miss at Gay Days Anaheim
- The Worst (Best?) Travel Agency Ad Ever