WATCH: New Orleans' Mardi Gras Raucous Parades
By Neal Broverman
Mardi Gras Day happens in New Orleans on (Fat) Tuesday, March 4, but there are plenty of parades, floats, and marching bands to enjoy before then.
NOLA is gearing up for Mardi Gras Day, and the party began earlier this month when the first parade rolled down St. Charles Avenue. For the time being, take a look below at the parades via the Times-Picayune's ParadeCam (which switches to the StreetcarCam when the parades aren't happening). Stay tuned for more Mardi Gras news and click here for NOLA travel tips.
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- PHOTOS: Barrowman Frenches Guy as Commonwealth Games Begin in Scotland
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
- Gay Flight Attendant Talks Celebrities, Culture Shock, Upgrades
- PHOTOS: Alex Minksy And Broadway Studs Bare All for AIDS/HIV Research