NOLA's Newest Club Comes Out of the Closet
By OUTTraveler Editors
The French Quarter's newest party venue, Lucky Pierre's, "will be the first ever nightclub in America to announce that it is gay!!" according to a press release.
Officially opening May 10, the multimillion dollar club hopes to challenge French Quarter stalwart Oz in the quest for hottest gay nightclub in NOLA. Trying to garner some attention for Lucky's, which already soft-opened, the club's owners released a statement this week that declared, "Some nightclubs struggle for years and never find their true identity. Lucky Pierre's knew from day one that it was a gay club. Now we want the world to know."
Lucky's is asking people to share their own coming out stories on the club's website for a chance to win a VIP package at the club.
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- Fire Island's Cherry Grove Comm. House and Theater Added to Nat'l Register
- PHOTOS: 14 Events You Can't Miss at Gay Days Anaheim
- The Worst (Best?) Travel Agency Ad Ever