NOLA's Newest Club Comes Out of the Closet
By OUTTraveler Editors
The French Quarter's newest party venue, Lucky Pierre's, "will be the first ever nightclub in America to announce that it is gay!!" according to a press release.
Officially opening May 10, the multimillion dollar club hopes to challenge French Quarter stalwart Oz in the quest for hottest gay nightclub in NOLA. Trying to garner some attention for Lucky's, which already soft-opened, the club's owners released a statement this week that declared, "Some nightclubs struggle for years and never find their true identity. Lucky Pierre's knew from day one that it was a gay club. Now we want the world to know."
Lucky's is asking people to share their own coming out stories on the club's website for a chance to win a VIP package at the club.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of Looking Season 2
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign