Get Eggcited for the Gayest Easter Party Ever
By Brandon Voss
Silly rabbit, Easter is for gays!
Lug Nut Entertainment (boyfriends Daniel Demello and Nathaniel Nowak) and Psycho Clan have teamed up to present Full Bunny Contact, billed as New York's only extreme Easter egg hunt.
Described as a "twisted Easter carnival," the interactive theatrical experience runs April 17–20 at the Clemente with a special "gay night" planned for Friday, April 18.
The gay-themed evening's Easter-inspired activities will include a cage match where patrons compete against buff plushie bunnies to collect eggs filled with cash and prizes.
Hosted by Brian Rafferty, Erica Gabriel, and Christopher Adam, Full Bunny Contact's "gay night" also features a "Westboro Baptist dunk tank" and a dance party with DJ Jared Conner.
For tickets and more information visit fullbunnycontact.com.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar