PHOTOS: Portland Unfurls Its Pride
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The annual Pride Parade in Portland, Ore., now in its 44th year, is the flagship event of the Portland Pride Festival. The festivities also included music acts, a block party, a Trans Pride march, and activities at Tom McCall Waterfront Park Saturday and Sunday. For more information on Portland Pride, check out this link.
Portland's Raging Grannies persevere in a sudden downpour.
Careful, ladies, the roads are wet and slipery!
Precision flag twirlers in rainbow colors.
- Know What 'Hidden City' Booking Is? Orbitz Doesn't Want You To
- PHOTOS: Men With Their Legs Spread on Public Transit
- Gay Europe - Cities, Tours & Top Gay European Destinations
- Brits Sour on Marrakech After Gay Arrest
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet