PHOTOS: Portland Unfurls Its Pride
By OutTraveler.com contributor
The annual Pride Parade in Portland, Ore., now in its 44th year, is the flagship event of the Portland Pride Festival. The festivities also included music acts, a block party, a Trans Pride march, and activities at Tom McCall Waterfront Park Saturday and Sunday. For more information on Portland Pride, check out this link.
Portland's Raging Grannies persevere in a sudden downpour.
Careful, ladies, the roads are wet and slipery!
Precision flag twirlers in rainbow colors.
- PHOTOS: Southern Decadence Lets it All Hang Out in NOLA
- Third Person this Summer Hit by Car on WeHo's Santa Monica Blvd.
- Meet the Lucky Couple Getting Married By Seattle's Out Mayor
- Southern Decadence 2014 101
- How to Pick Up a Guy in Five Languages
- Gay New Orleans: City Guide, Restaurants, Festivals & Nightlife