Provincetown: Where to Have Fun
By Neal Broverman
Jonathan Williams Salon and Spa
139 Bradford Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Get a haircut, manicure, pedicure, massage, or sunless tan via Jonathan Williams’s friendly staff.
Provincetown Inn Seaside Resort and Conference Center
1 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
This large resort—101 rooms—meets the water on three sides. The property’s pool is a major gathering spot and an adjacent bar and grill will keep your hunger and thirst at bay.
42 Bradford Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Stop by Ptown Bikes immediately after you check into your B&B; their cycle selection and customer service is bar none, plus they’ll direct you to the best bike trails in the Cape.
Mussel Beach Health Club
35 Bradford Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Work off all that bisque at Mussel Beach, with free weights, fitness machines, cardio equipment, aerobic and spinning studios, and group classes. Daily and weekly memberships available.
Joe Coffee & Cafe
170 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
One of the best hangout spots in Ptown, Joe has strong coffee (hence the name), fresh pastries, and free WiFi.
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Catching Up With Puerto Vallarta After the Storm
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con