Provincetown: Where to Stay
By Neal Broverman
Salt House Inn
6 Conwell Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Owners Kevin O’Shea and David Bowd come from the hotel, design, and culinary worlds, and it shows: their rooms are stylish and comfortable and their breakfasts sublime.
336 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
This three-level property offers 19 newly-upgraded rooms with a beautiful first-floor lobby and bar.
The BeaconLight Guest House
12 Winthrop Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Hearty breakfasts and an outdoor hot tub, open year round, can be found at The BeaconLight, a stone’s throw from Commercial Street’s action.
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa
12-14 Johnson Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02656
A beautiful lobby and an expansive courtyard are just some of the pluses of Carpe Diem. Oh, and there’s the Namaste spa, with massages, polishes, and wraps.
Prince Albert Guest House
164-166 Commercial Street, Provincetown, Mass. 02657
Formerly two historic properties that were joined in 2008, the west end’s Prince Albert offers private patios and the largest outdoor living area on Commercial Street.
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- Best Gay Travel - Lists of the Hottest & Best in Gay Travel
- A Proustian Travel Guide: Restaurateur Mo Clancy on Her Favorite San Francisco Day
- Out Traveler Award Winner: Hottest Gay Beach
- Out Traveler Award Winner: Best City After Dark