Eat Your Way Through San Diego
By OUTTraveler Editors
San Diego throws its annual Taste of Downtown event on Thursday, where diners can sample cuisine at some of the city's finest restaurants for the price of one meal.
The $30 ticket ($35 day of the event) includes food at over 50 restaurants in the Gaslamp Quarter, Financial District, East Village, and Horton Plaza. Many restaurants are within walking distance, but the ticket includes free shuttle service if you're too bloated to trek it yourself.
The Taste of Downtown, going from 5 to 9 p.m., includes restaurants like the Gaslamp Tavern, Knotty Barrel, Lotus Thai Downtown, Valentine's Mexican Food, and even places like Tender Greens and Starbucks. Click here for more information.
- VIDEO: Courtney Act Gets You Excited for Sydney Gay Mardi Gras
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- Which U.S. City Did Travel+Leisure Name the Best for Gay Travelers?
- WATCH: A Fever Dream Video From WeHo's Big Gay Bar
- Denver Airport: The Perfect Place for Flash Mob Wedding Proposal
- Elvis Chapel Among Several in Vegas That Refuse to Perform Gay Weddings