PHOTOS: The Stars of Madame Tussauds' New Wax Palace in S.F.
By Neal Broverman
If you live in London, L.A., New York, or Vegas, you know that Madame Tussauds is the perfect place to bring your sheltered aunt and uncle or that former college roommate in search of a bizarre tourist experience. Well, now San Franciscans have the same option: a new Madame Tussauds opens this week in Fisherman's Wharf, complete with a replica of gay rights icon Harvey Milk. There are also Bay Area legends (see below) and stars that transcend place and time:
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- Working to Live or Living to Work?
- PHOTOS: In 'The Gay Rub,' Artist Shows Imprints of LGBT History
- Plans for Miami's Crazy SkyRise Tower Include Nightclubs, Thrill Rides
- This Just Out: the Light, Proof, Crime & Lesbians Edition