- North America
- Central & South America
- Australia/New Zealand
The Bata Shoe museum in Toronto is the world's only museum dedicated to footwear.
15 minutes to pastoral paradise
The last gay club in the village shuts down after World Pride.
The rock star will sing "Anthem of Love" just steps from Toronto City Hall (Rob Ford's stomping grounds).
The mayor of Toronto finds a new way to embarrass Canada.
Leave it to our friends up north to create the first Queer Beer Festival in North America.
We're the first to admit that we have a Canadian fetish.
A new look at Canada's largest city.
A new way to take on Pride, on the rails.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Scream Along for One Last Ride With Billy Hough in Provincetown
- New Poll Finds That 50% of Pride Parade Participants Are Straight
- The Best Kind of Hookup App for Travelers
- Jamaica to Hold First LGBT Pride Celebration
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots