Tom Daley: Airborne Grace
By OUTTraveler Editors
The FINA Diving World Cup, an international biennial diving competition, was held this past weekend in China. This year, among men, world champion He Chong of China bested teammate Cao Yuan in the 3-meter springboard, amassing a total 540.35 to capture the gold. The U.K.’s Jack Laugher placed third with an overall 488.20 points. Tom Daley, one of our personal favorites, competed well but did not rank particularly high. That's OK Tom, we still love watching you fly through the air.
Check out photos of Tom Daley and others who competed in the graceful diving competition.
Tom Daley in the men's 10-meter platform semifinal during day 6.
>>>CLICK THROUGH FOR MORE DIVING SHOTS
- The Curious Case of the Missing Signature
- Midwestern Boys On Your Mind? Joey Contreras premieres the video for 'Ohio,'
- New Expedia Ad Features Interracial Gay Couple
- Where Do LGBTs Live? 50 Cities Ranked
- Best College Towns
- A Proustian Travel Guide: Gay Vallarta Bar-Hopping tour host Christian Serrano