Celebrating nine years, Birmingham SHOUT offers a great collection of relevant and entertaining films for 2014.
Cleveland knows how to throw a party.
GaySurfers.net teamed up with Brazil Ecojourneys to offer South America's first LGBT surf camp.
Will this steamy video upset your coworkers while you watch at your desk? Possibly. Tell them it's for charity.
This weekend's big event was a stunner for fundraising.
Here's your chance to roll down the Gaffey Street Hill in style.
The event's organizers report the ski conditions are some of the best in years.
Over 30,000 tourists flocked to Disneyland Resort for the festivities of Gay Days Anaheim. Check out the photos.
Anti-Putin protesters stage a kiss-in in front of the Russian embassy in Madrid today.
Take a look at the gender-bending studs who lit up the stage at San Francisco's 18th Annual Drag King Contest.
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Midnight in Paris: Hotel Jules et Jim gets it just right
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Gay Provincetown - City Guide, Hotels, Gay Beaches & Hot Spots
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club