White Party Alternative: A Spot of Desert Tea
By OUTTraveler Contributer
?Sure, we love a sweaty shirtless circuit fest from time to time as much as the next gay -- especially with Robyn performing live during Saturday night?s main event -- but amid the plucked and preened thumpa thump, it?s the Desert Tea at the Pool (April 9, 11am?6pm) that really has us excited for heading to Palm Springs. Put on by The Royalty Group, this unofficial adjunct to the White Party keeps it a relatively chill with a come-as-you-are daytime vibe, bringing out hot men (and a few party ladies) of all types: daddy, bear, jock, and tatted up Silverlake boys; it?s at the Ace Hotel and Pool Club, naturally.
How hot? We?ve dug out the sexiest pics from 2010 to get you in the mood. Don?t forget your sunblock (or tiny posing pouch).
- Hotels Still Making Things Awkward for Gay Couples
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- 8 Things We Learned From This Undercover Report on Brunei's Gay Scene
- PHOTOS: The Vegas Strip's Only Gay Club Opens
- VIDEO: Drag Queen Takes on Ranting Conservatives in Seattle