Divine: Surfers From The 80s
By OUTTraveler Contributer
?The 1980s saw the previous decades? chilled, anything-goes surf culture blow apart as the scene?s pros, rebels, punks and world travelers all fought for their own vision of the future. Legendary photographer Jeff Divine was there to capture the drama, sexiness, action and the very distinctive fashion of the period. You?ll never have seen so many hot dudes and so much neon!
Surfing Photographs from the Eighties Taken by Jeff Divine is published by T. Adler Books, priced at $40. Visit ArtBook.com to purchase.
Want to catch your own waves? Check out our story on Hawaii's Gay Surf Scene.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- OutTraveler's 200 of the Greatest Gay Bars in the World
- Perfect Day: Daniel Franzese’s Fort Lauderdale
- In the Bag: Saugatuck-Douglas