Shopping in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
By OUTTraveler Contributer
Shopping in Williamsburg: A Slideshow TourLifestyle consultant and Out correspondent William Smolen takes us on a video tour of the tried-and-true spots to shop in the most boho of New York City?s burgs: Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Intrigued? There's more!
Click "Next" for contact details and more info on the stores, all an easy walk from the Bedford L-train subway stop.
And just who is William Smolen? Click here to find out how much he loves Billyburg and why he does what he does.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- An American Gay in Uganda: Visiting Earth's Most Homophobic Place
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- The 12 Items Travelers Always Forget to Pack
- In the Bag: What to Pack for New Orleans (Ladies Edition)