Shopping in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
By OUTTraveler Contributer
Shopping in Williamsburg: A Slideshow TourLifestyle consultant and Out correspondent William Smolen takes us on a video tour of the tried-and-true spots to shop in the most boho of New York City?s burgs: Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Intrigued? There's more!
Click "Next" for contact details and more info on the stores, all an easy walk from the Bedford L-train subway stop.
And just who is William Smolen? Click here to find out how much he loves Billyburg and why he does what he does.
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Elvis Chapel Among Several in Vegas That Refuse to Perform Gay Weddings
- PHOTOS: Trucks, Bulges, and Rancor at Dallas Pride
- EXCLUSIVE | Three Gay Days: Berlin Part Two
- The Most Homophobic Nation on Earth Chases Gay Travel Dollars