5 Things You Don't Know About Turks & Caicos
By Jimmy Im
Back when I was serious about turntables, I was flown to Turks & Caicos to DJ a weekend at the now-closed Nikki Beach. The resort/club was on its own bay, away from the 12-mile Grace Bay beach strip, and I locked in three days of drinking, Djing, and more drinking, so much (the drinking part) that I never had a chance to explore the heart and soul of the destination. Apparently, tipsy shirtless college boys eating sushi off the body of a naked female model sprawled on the bar wasn't the only thing worth experiencing in this Caribbean hot spot (that, and the limitless mini-bar), as I soon understood with a more recent visit.
- Bars and Nightlife: Palm Springs
- Upcoming Exhibition Celebrates the Homoerotic Work of George Quaintance
- Police Use Water Cannons, Rubber Bullets, and Tear Gas to Break Up Istanbul Pride
- Which World Landmarks Showed Their Pride on Decision Day?
- Provincetown: Calendar
- Exclusive | Key West: Where to Stay Part Four