A large sculpture in attracts tourists in the middle of Krakow's town square.
In Krakow, the horse carriage drivers wear uniforms and the cabs are much bigger and shinier than New York's.
Two gold-plated female street performers put on a show in Krakow's streets.
Standing in front of Bogot' Beer Company's booth at the U.S. Embassy Bogota's 4th of July celebration.
- Bev Hills Hotel Lawsuits: Antigay Sultan Used Worker as 'Slave,' Workers Were Homophobic
- VIDEO: Dustin Lance Black, Tom Daley's Terrifying Flight
- Gay Destinations - Best Gay-Friendly Cities & Vacation Spots
- Gay Seattle: Arts & Culture, Restaurants, and Outdoors
- PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?