A large sculpture in attracts tourists in the middle of Krakow's town square.
In Krakow, the horse carriage drivers wear uniforms and the cabs are much bigger and shinier than New York's.
Two gold-plated female street performers put on a show in Krakow's streets.
Standing in front of Bogot' Beer Company's booth at the U.S. Embassy Bogota's 4th of July celebration.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- PHOTOS: Key West's Fantasy Fest Parade Gets a Tiny Bit Serious