PHOTOS: What Do You Wear to a Cuban Beach Party?
By OUTTraveler Editors
Kevin Slack likes a challenge. Setting up, organizing, and completing a shoot on the beaches of Cuba may sound fun, but it's hard work (and yeah, someone has to do it.) Obviously there are perks. Thanks to Kevin Slack Photography for letting us use some stills from his shoot for Ca-Rio-Ca Swimwear, made in Brazil. See more of Kevin's work here, including his membership site that contains many images with far less clothing than you see here. And Cuba. Don't forget the amazing pictures of Cuba.
See our previous portfolio of Kevin's work linked below:
PHOTOS: The Fragile Beauty of Cuba
Kevin Slack's photos show a Cuba that is warm and beautiful and full of joy, but ghosts linger in the crumbling architecture.
Click through for more sun, sand, and Cuban men>>>
- Greece's Best Island Just Got a Lot Gayer
- Here's How to Waste Time and Enjoy Layovers at LAX
- Palm Springs' Most Luxurious Hotel to Rise from Ashes of Church
- How to Pick Up a Guy in Five Languages
- Gay Hotels & Resorts - Reviews, Recommendations & Guides
- L.A.'s Most Infamous Bathhouse Reopens After Sudden Closure