VOTE: Mr. Gay Europe 2013
By Neal Broverman
The Mr. Gay Europe 2013 competition is occurring later this month in Prague, but online voting is happening now and could help determine who is crowned the most alluring young gay of the continent.
The MGE competition is a nonprofit organization that "strives to be a mentor in grooming gay leaders that will advance gay human rights both locally and throughout Europe." It's also a fun event featuring beautiful men wearing little to nothing; so basically, a male beauty contest. Alright, we're being snarky: the guys must also be able to discuss a myriad of topics and have a pleasing personality.
Currently, the MGE website is asking people to vote for their favorite contestants, all from a host of countries around the continent. Those votes will help judges decide the winner later this month at the event in Prague. Click here to check out all the guys and place your vote.
- The Three Big City Halloween Parties You Can't Miss
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- New Yorkers Are Angry With Taylor Swift's Big Apple PR Campaign
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas