12 Months of Naked Men in the Alps
By OUTTraveler Editors
A new calendar out next month has hunky men standing around the Alps with little to no clothes on.
The ninth edition of "Men in the Alps" was shot in the Italian, Austrian, and Bavarian Alps. All the money raised for the calendar goes to AIDS charities, with all the models and photographers donating their time; about $140,000 has been raised for HIV organizations thanks to sales of the calendar. Sadly, this will be the last year of "Men of Alps," so better get your fix now.
The calendars retail for about $20; click here for more info.
- VIDEO: West Hollywood Employs Hot Guys, Humor to Keep Pedestrians Safe
- Get Ready for One of the Biggest Gay Cruises Ever
- The Most Gay-friendly Places on the Planet
- The Newest LGBT Cruise Sets Sail With Transgender Travelers Taking Center Stage
- The 30 Hottest Guys from New York Comic Con
- THE Lesbian Guide to West Hollywood