12 Months of Naked Men in the Alps
By OUTTraveler Editors
A new calendar out next month has hunky men standing around the Alps with little to no clothes on.
The ninth edition of "Men in the Alps" was shot in the Italian, Austrian, and Bavarian Alps. All the money raised for the calendar goes to AIDS charities, with all the models and photographers donating their time; about $140,000 has been raised for HIV organizations thanks to sales of the calendar. Sadly, this will be the last year of "Men of Alps," so better get your fix now.
The calendars retail for about $20; click here for more info.
- Popular NYC Saloon, Flaming Saddles, Opens Second Outpost in Weho
- Top 20 Gayest Destinations in the USA
- Midnight in Paris: Hotel Jules et Jim gets it just right
- A Definitive Gay Guide to Las Vegas
- Gay Provincetown - City Guide, Hotels, Gay Beaches & Hot Spots
- A First-Person Account of New Orleans' Naked Pool Club